Here are usefull links to find more about Japan and see what you want to know.

general InFomation

FilmING PermitS

When shooting films and videos in Japan, filmmakers need to: obtain permission or permits to use locations and facilities for shooting including roads; consider business compensation for private commercial facilities; obtain permission to shoot displays and merchandise; and consider the portrait rights of passersby.

Japan Film Commission (JFC) 

Tokyo Location Boxs


68 Countries and Regions for Visa Exemptions for a short stay in Japan.


See more details for

A full list of countries exempt from a Japanese visa requirement.

Ministry of Foreing Affiars of Japan


Japan ATA carnet

Japanese customs accept ATA carnets for temporary import of professional equipment, samples & goods to be shown at exhibitions. Therefore, you prepare the ducuments before you leave your country and hand it to the custom in the  international  airport when you arrive in Japan.


See more details for

Japan Customs